- Students should accept their own liability for any loss or damage of their personal belongings.
Mealtimes are as follow.
- Weekday: breakfast (07:00~07:40) / lunch (11:50~12:50) / dinner (18:00~18:40)
- Weekend: breakfast (08:00~8:40) / lunch (12:30~13:10) / dinner (18:00~18:40)
- Students who plan to eat out for dinner on that day are advised to leave their names on the related form (‘Are you going out dinner?’) during lunch time.
- Any utensils must not be brought out of dining area for students’ personal use.
- Cleaning service is provided 3 times a week (E- Dormitory: M/W/F, G-Dormitory: T/TH/S) free of charge.
Laundry service is available 3 times a week (M/W/F) and it is for free as well.
- Student should pay Service Provider personally only for the particular laundry items (i.e. bags, belt, shoes, cap/hat and others) which need to be charged at different rates and for the general laundry items in excessive of the certain kilos stated in their laundry vouchers (PHP25/KG).
- Students should notify the OFFICE of any discrepancy within 2 days after receiving the laundry items.
Any concerns about LANGUAGE CENTER’s facilities can be dealt with at the OFFICE most promptly.
- Weekday (8:00 ~ 17:00): visit the OFFICE and express the concerns
- Friday after 17:00 and weekend: inform security guards of the concerns
- All facilities are supposed to be open until 1:00.
Weekday’s and weekend’s curfew times are different and curfew time on Philippines holidays is same as weekend’s. Going out and coming in after the curfew time is strictly prohibited.
- Weekday (SUN~THU): 22:00 on the day
- Weekend (FRI~SAT): 1:30 on the following day
- Students who plan to travel and stay outside overnight must fill out the travel plan and submit to the OFFICE by Friday morning. If any information stated on the travel plan turns out false, it will considered as the violation of curfew time.
- Allowing outsiders including teachers to visit and lodge in dormitory is forbidden. Penalties or possible expulsion might be given if not observed.
- The female dormitory will be off-limit for all male students, likewise the male dormitory to the female students. Any circumstances indicating sexual acts inside the dormitory constitute the ground for immediate expulsion.
- Drinking within the premises of LANGUAGE CENTER is not allowed, and attempt to bring alcoholic drink is considered same as drinking. If needed, security guards can inspect students’ belongings. Any alcoholic drink found while cleaning the rooms will be confiscated and written warnings will be given to all students who stay in that room.
- Smoking, cooking and any acts which can induce fire hazards are prohibited.
- Dumping of the toilet paper, cigarette butt, sanitary pad and other in the toilet bowl should be avoided.
- It should be avoided to download movies or TV programs using WiFi for common since it causes the slow Internet connection and inconvenience to other students, Internet downloading can only be excused after midnight, only if needed.
- As well as the said dormitory regulations, the noise, disturbance, damage to properties and facilities of LANGUAGE CENTER (loss of room key: PHP600, loss or damage to the remote control (air conditioner): PHP1,000 other loss or damage: compensation of actual expense), theft, violence and any other acts which hinder public order, are grounds for written warnings or expulsion and also for legal punishment by the law of the Philippines.
- LANGUAGE CENTER keeps students’ passports to process SSP and Visa extension. Passports should be turned into Joanne in the OFFICE together with id pictures (2*2 inches) right after coming back from Money Exchange schedule. If the passports are needed for personal use, please visit the OFFICE.
- Passports and deposit money can be returned to students from Thursday afternoon in each student’s last week. (when returning to home country, PHP200 + @ will be needed for airport taxes
- Check-out and check-in days are same. If check-in day is Saturday, deadline for check-out is Saturday Morning, and if check-in day is Sunday, due date for check-out is Sunday morning. The room keys must be returned to Jeannete in the OFFICE when receiving deposit money.
- For extended stay at dormitory after check-out date,
fees for the extra stay(Triple room : PHP1,500, Twin room : PHP1,750, Single
room : PHP2,000/day) will be charged on condition that it has been approved by
the MAIN OFFICE at least 1 week before the check-out date.