E&G’s classic ESL curriculum, Comprehensive course guarantees at least 10 hours of English learning a day with 4 hours of 1:1 class, 4 hours of group classes and 2 hours of Monitored self-study.
- 1:1 class subjects: SPEAKING, READING, LISTENING, WRITING, VOCABULARY, GRAMMAR
- Group class subjects:PRONUNCIATION, SENTENCE PATTERNS, PHRASAL VERBS, VOCA & IDIOMS, CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH, TOPIC DISCUSSION, CNN NEWS ENGLISH, TOEIC GRAMMAR, IELTS INTRODUCTION, SMALL TALK(BUSINESS)
E&G does NOT force students to study, but readily supports them in need of help. As E&G's regular teachers also supervise this self-study time from 7 to 9 pm, students who participate in the self-study can get a real help from the teachers with their studies as they do in other group classes.
E&G’s another ESL curriculum, Intensive course is composed of 5 hours of 1:1 class and 3 hours of group class. Since 1:1 class is considered as the most effective type of class in that students can show marked improvements in their English skills in a comparatively short period of time, this course is more suitable for students of beginner level who haven't built the basis of their own English yet.
Students incur extra charges when changing group classes to 1:1 classes.
As the name suggests, Family course is recommended for a parent and a child who want to study English together. The parent does not need to worry about the child who study in a long distance, and the child can stay in a safe place for learning with the parent. Either parents or children can choose between 4 hour-1:1 class course and 6 hour-1:1 class course. It is also allowed for the parents to take other ESL or Special courses.
- Family (A) course: 4 hours of 1:1 class
- Family (B) course: 6 hours of 1:1 class
English Language Study in the Philippines is already well known, but it is not easy to find the right language program which offers the chance to play Golf and study English together. In E&G, you can enhance the English score but reduce the golf score! Below is the outline of English + Golf course;
- 4 hours of 1:1 class in the morning (Monday through Friday)
- 4 rounds of Golf in PALOS Country Club or South Pacific Country Club on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays adn Fridays (subject to change)
- In case of the bad weather conditions, the round of golf will be postponed to the weekend or replaced by 4 hours of 1:1 class in the afternoon on the day.
- 1:1 lesson is available with a Filipino Pro Golfer. (E&G golf driving range: PHP 500 per hour, Country Club: PHP 1,000 per rounding/18 holes)
- Cart and Caddy fees and Insurance are not included; PHP 1,500 per 1 person, PHP 2,000 per 2 persons