E&G is now an Authorized IELTS Registration Center.
What does E&G do as the Authorized IELTS Registration Agent?
- Providing accurate information to potential candidates about IELTS and its administration by the British Council
- Assisting candidates with the application process and collecting the test fee
- Sending or delivering the application forms and corresponding fees to the British Council before the deadline for registration
- Making arrangements for the appropriate delivery of their candidates’ test report forms and any post test requirements
- Promoting IELTS jointly with the British Council
- Reservations must be made at least 5 weeks prior to test date for guaranteed slots.
- Registration deadline is 2 weeks before the test date.
- The completed application form together with the scanned copy of valid ID and test fee of Php 9,400 must be received by British Council on or before the registration deadline.